Sparkle - Under Eye Nourishing Oil
1 FL. OZ. / 29.5 ML
They say that the eyes are the gateway to the soul. What do your eyes say about you? Do you want to protect and rejuvenate the delicate skin around your eyes? Sparkle Eye Nourishing Oil pampers your eyes, depuffs, and keeps your skin young and hydrated.
Brighten the look of the eye area for a more youthful, firm appearance. Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and surface puffiness for an instant illuminated look with sparkle eye nourishing oil!
Perfect for all skin types and especially dry or mature skin.
You may ditch under-eye concealers forever!
Dispense 2 drops and apply using pad of your ring finger. Dab gently outwards until absorbed, leave overnight. You will feel the difference from first use, however, wait 4 weeks to notice the visible change. We recommend clicking one picture before starting to use and one after 4 weeks to measure the results, also to tag us @elixir_dew on Instagram to get 10% off your next order.
Kindly note that you may feel sticky and little tingling sensation when applied but that is normal. Store upright in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Please do a patch test with 2 drops behind the ear or inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check for any reaction before using. Discontinue if you have rash, redness, or swelling. If pregnant, check with your physician before using
Made with 100% natural organic ingredients. Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis(Jojoba) oil, Olive Squalane, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Carrot Tissue Oil, Vitamin E, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed Oil
No sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc.
* We are always working to improve our formulations. This ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- De-puffs, reduce visibility of wrinkles and brightens dark circles
- Promote a younger-looking eye area.
- RoseHip Seed Oil - Regenerating, rejuvenating and healing. A light, non-greasy oil that is quickly absorbed. Rosehip oil has significant anti-aging benefits due to it being packed with vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids. It contains vitamins E, C, F and provitamin A, which contribute to its antioxidant effect. The presence of vitamin C and A improve skin texture and also reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The fatty acid vitamin F works with vitamin A to help improve overall skin tone and texture.
- Olive Squalane - very lightweight, silky-feeling moisture, quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply to improve skin texture by hydrating inner layers of skin. Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark shadows/circles around eyes
- Grapeseed oil - rich in antioxidants (vitamin E) and tannins, effective at toning/firming skin. Provides lasting hydration. Grape seed oil is also great at smoothing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil- also rich in antioxidants and tannins; tones, firms and improves texture of skin. Provides occlusive layer and protects from moisture loss
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - De-puffs eye area. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is rich in antioxidants
- Vitamin E - It is great antioxidant, prolongs shelf life of product
- Castor Oil - Ricinoleic acid, which is a rare compound that constitutes 90 percent of the castor oil composition is beneficial for skin surrounding eyes
- Kiwi Seed Oil - The high concentrations of Omega 3 fatty acids in the oil extracted from the seeds of kiwi fruit make kiwi seed oil the perfect ingredient for natural skincare. This ultra-nourishing oil can dramatically help to maintain moisture in the skin. Kiwi seed oil contains around 60% of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and it is also a rich source of Vitamins C and E providing great nourishment to the skin
- Cucumber Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin E, and other nutrients, Cucumber Seed Oil is an excellent anti-ager, keeping the skin's protective barrier strong and improving firmness. This versatile oil diminishes signs of aging
- Coffee Bean Oil - Caffeine will dehydrate fatty cells so that water will disappear from the surface of your skin. It tightens the skin and eliminates the excess fluid responsible for puffiness