Mane - Hair Nourishing Oil
1 FL. OZ / 29.5 ML
Do you have a heartbreak looking at the volume of losing hair on your hairbrush? Having a hard time controlling your hair? Do you have dull-looking hair or a dry scalp? Mane hair nourishing oil is your answer
Another thing that separates Mane hair oil from other products is that every ingredient is natural and organic. There's a good chance that chemicals in other products have damaged your hair before, but you won't have to worry about that now.
Perfect for all hair types.
Get the luxurious locks you deserve.
Dispense 3-5 drops and apply using pads of your finger tips. Massage gently onto the scalp until absorbed before bedtime at least once a week or every time prior to washing your hair. You will feel the difference from first use, however, wait 4 weeks to notice the visible change. We recommend clicking one picture before starting to use and one after 4 weeks to measure the results, also to tag us @elixir_dew on Instagram to get 10% off your next order.
Kindly note that you may feel sticky and little tingling sensation when applied but that is normal. Store upright in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Please do a patch test with 2 drops behind the ear or inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check for any reaction before using. Discontinue if you have rash, redness, or swelling. If pregnant, check with your physician before using
Made with 100% organic natural ingredients. Ricinus Communis(Castor) Oil, Lavender Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Murraya koenigii Oil, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) Oil, Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek seed oil ), Nigella sativa (Onion Seed) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
No sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc
* We are always working to improve our formulations. This ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- Castor Oil- is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to scalp and hair. Ricinoleic acid present is also said to help balance scalp pH which can also help replenish the scalp natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products (and even damage from no-poo, due to over alkalinity). The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy. Castor oil to increase the hair growth 3-5 times the normal rate. Prevents premature graying
- Lavender Oil - Smells great. Promotes hair growth
- Murraya Koenigii Oil - a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins,which can reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. It also contains amino acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles and moisturise the scalp.
- Grapeseed oil - because it’s light and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Plus, it’s non-comedogenic (it doesn’t clog pores). Grapeseed oil is a favorite carrier oil. It complements the properties of other essential oils. Naturally seal your hair
- Fenugreek Seed Oil - Prevents Premature Grey Hair, hair loss, promotes hair growth with it's nourishing and hydrating properties
- Onion Seed Oil - contains lots of sulphur, which stimulates your scalp, thereby encouraging the growth of new hair
- Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil is thought to have a consistency that mimics sebum, the natural oils in human skin. Sebum plays an important role in locking in moisture and protecting your skin from infection, both of which can contribute to a healthy scalp. Oil’s composition makes it an ideal hair moisturizer to help protect against split ends, hair breakage, and dryness. Found to be rich in several vitamins and minerals that may promote healthy hair, including: B vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Copper, Zinc. As it can help to strengthen and nourish hair and directly provide moisture to hair follicles to promote hair growth and support thicker hair.