Be confident in who you are
Because YOU are SPECIAL !SHOP NOW
Less is More
It is said that best things in life are simple. Why everyone wanting nourished, healthy looking skin & hair should have a go? - Oils occur naturally on your face & scalp. If you don’t have enough, on account of being stripped away from washing, stress, chemical-laden products. True story! So in an age of more is more, we have focused on less is more - We eliminated having to use multiple products to just using single product which covers broad spectrum of skin & hair aging signs. Why oils? Unlike serums and thick lotions which work on outer layer of skin, oils penetrate deep into the skin and nourish from inside. Thus giving you the long lasting younger looking skin & hair. Hello, facial & hair oils! Goodbye, cluttered cabinets!SHOP NOW
1 FL. OZ / 29.5 ML
Do you hate piling on makeup and skincare products just to achieve a look that's supposed to be "natural"? Toss that bundle of products aside and say hello to the fountain of youth. Revamping your confidence and skin quality, the Bloom Rejuvenating Facial Oil helps you ditch unnecessary products and unleash your true natural beauty.
After all, the Greek goddesses didn't rely on harsh chemicals and ingredients to brighten their skin and you shouldn't either. Designed with your safety in mind, the Bloom Rejuvenating Facial Oil transforms your skin without stripping it of protective oils or causing damage.
Ideal for older women looking to restore their glow and young women wishing to maintain plump skin. Since it keeps things organic, even sensitive skin can breathe easy. After using the Bloom Rejuvenating Facial Oil for a few weeks, your revitalized skin will even make Aphrodite and Athena jealous.
Perfect for all skin types.
You may just ditch your makeup for good!
Dispense 2-8 drops and apply on damp skin using pads of your finger tips. Rub gently in outward circles until absorbed and leave overnight daily. You will feel the difference from the very first use, however, wait 4 weeks to notice the visible change. We recommend clicking one picture before starting to use and one after 4 weeks to measure the results, also to tag us @elixir_dew on Instagram to get 10% off your next order.
Kindly note that you may feel sticky and little tingling sensation when applied but that is normal. Store upright in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Please do a patch test with 2 drops behind the ear or inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check for any reaction before using. Discontinue if you have rash, redness, or swelling. If you're pregnant, check with your physician before using.
Made with 100% organic natural ingredients. Squalane (Olive), Persia americana (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Rose Damascena (Rose) Oil, Corylus avellana (Hazelnut) Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (coconut oil and glycerin Ester), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Pulp Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Argania spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Full Spectrum Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil
No sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc.
* We are always working to improve our formulations. This ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- RoseHip Seed Oil contains vitamins C and A. It also contains oleic, palmitic, linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids. Rosehip oil is a good source of the obscure Vitamin F, a fatty acid made of linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid. Rosehip seed oil, light amber in color, is a “dry” oil because it’s easily absorbed into the skin and leaves no greasy residue. It reduces and reverses sun damage, erases wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, and minimizes the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Olive Squalane - Squalene glides onto the skin and doesn’t feel oily at all. Squalane softens the skin and reduces signs of aging. Squalane is produced naturally by your skin until your mid 20s and helps to moisturize and protect it. After your mid 20s its really useful to use olive squalane as is very similar in structure to the natural one produced by the skin and is therefore absorbed really well. It’s lighter than an oil and leaves the skin silky and smooth
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides - A mixed triester derived from coconut oil and glycerin. It comes in the form of an oily liquid, and is sometimes mistakenly referred to as fractionated coconut oil. Caprylic mainly works as an emollient, dispersing agent and solvent. As an emollient, it both quickly penetrates the surface to condition the skin/hair, and provides a lightweight and non-greasy barrier of lubrication. As a dispersing agent, it helps enhance the delivery of vitamins, pigments and other active ingredients contained in a solution so that they become evenly spread out and fully absorbed by the epidermis. It possesses such great stability and resistance to oxidation
- Avocado Fruit Oil - works as a regenerating, rehydrating treatment for skin that soothes and enhances texture. It smoothens the look of wrinkles, tightens skin, and diminishes the appearance of scars, age spots, and other unwanted blemishes. It can be used on dry, rough, aging, sensitive, or irritated skin such as skin afflicted with psoriasis. When used in massages, it is known to naturally treat insomnia and inflammation, to reduce muscular stiffness, joint pain, and tension, and to boost circulation
- Meadowfoam seed oil has wonderful moisturizing and rejuvenating properties and is probably the best oil to help prevent moisture loss. This oil naturally helps your skin to form a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis. It contains a rare blend of fatty acids. Eicosenoic Acid is non-comedogenic (does not block the skin’s pores), it can be readily absorbed by the skin, and it balances the oil in the skin, making it less oily
- Olive fruit oil is high in Vitamin E, which we all know is fantastic for its anti-aging properties. It’s high in oleic acid and is a good skin cell regenerator.It works to attract external moisture to the skin, while still permitting the skin to properly release sweat, shed dead skin and release sebum
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) is readily absorbed by the skin where it can combat the free radicals that lead to unhealthy aging skin. Because Ascorbyl Palmitate is oil soluble it is readily absorbed, getting into the tissues to deliver the multiple benefits of vitamin C - the production of collagen, the prevention of wrinkles, and the elimination of the blotchiness that gives the skin an aged appearance
- Rose Damascena Oil- One of the rarest and expensive oils. It contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Rose oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin. It also offers astringent properties. It also helps refine skin texture
- Evening Primrose Oil soothes and moisturizes the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing elasticity. Furthermore, it promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion with enhanced radiance and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation. It facilitates the healing process, reduces the appearance of scars, and calms inflammation
- Argan Oil - the chemical composition of this oil is Oleic, Linoleic, Palmitic, Stearic, and Linolenic acids, has the perfect balance of fatty acids for aging skin. Argan Oil enhances the appearance and texture of skin and hair with its rich fatty acid and antioxidant content, easily hydrating, conditioning, and softening both without leaving a greasy residue. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil leaves it looking firmer, smoother, and softer by enhancing elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. On acne-prone skin, Argan Oil soothes inflammation and irritation while reducing the appearance of scarring and balancing skin’s natural moisture and oil production. It provides soothing relief for the damaged skin as well as conditions that leave skin feeling dehydrated, itchy, irritated, and raw. Applied to skin that has become leathery and sore from overexposure to the sun, Argan Carrier Oil soothes areas that are painful to the touch, fades sun spots, and facilitates the regeneration of skin that is healthier
- Pomegranate seed Oil boosts collagen production and exhibits anti-inflammatory qualities. Its ability to repair skin that is damaged, dry, or aging makes it an ideal ingredient in skin care cosmetics. It enhances skin elasticity. Aside from lending moisturizing and firming properties, it nourishes skin while offering soothing and protective properties, especially to skin that is irritated and sunburned. By stimulating cells in the outer layer of skin, Pomegranate Oil promotes the reversal of skin damage, consequently uncovering a newer layer of skin and, in so doing, promoting a more youthful look and feel. In this way, it reduces the appearance of scarring. Suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin, Pomegranate Oil leaves lasting moisture without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores
- Black currant seed oil is a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid including Omega 3, 6 and 9. It contains up to 15% GLA. The oil is a very potent antioxidant. It effectively moisturizes and improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness and skin lies. It is regenerates skin cell
- Hazelnut oil has been used for oily skin and minimizing the size of pores because of its unique properties. A high content of catechins and tannins (healthy flavonoids) make this oil “dry” oil that feels smooth and toning on the skin. Its properties help balance oils and make your pores appear smaller
- Sea buckthorn contains an incredible 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. In fact, its vitamin C concentrations are 12 times higher than that of an orange. Vitamin C is actually referred to as the “beauty vitamin” thanks to its ability to reduce inflammation in the skin, boost collagen for plumper, firmer skin. Fatty acids are also absolutely fantastic for healthy, clear and glowing skin and sea buckthorn is packed with omega 3, 6 and 9. It’s also the only plant source on the planet that contains the elusive omega 7. Fatty acids promote a gorgeous, radiant glow. Sea buckthorn also contains vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, and E, folic acid, an array of powerful antioxidants and minerals. Together these powerful nutrients and fatty acids work together to transform the skin
- The key benefit of borage seed oil is its sky-high concentration of a type of essential fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This makes it a saviour at soothing dry skin and boosting the skin’s natural moisture barrier leaving it more smooth, plump, supple and radiant. It’s often dubbed a ‘dry oil’ since it absorbs super-quickly and feels featherlight on the skin
- The main chemical constituents of Carrot Seed Essential Oil are Carotol, Daucene, beta-Bisabolene, and Daucol. Carrot Seed Oil works as a supporting and protective agent that not only enhances skin health but that also repairs damage on skin that has been exposed to pollution and environmental stress, which leads to symptoms of aging. Furthermore, it stimulates the growth of new tissue and new skin, thus promoting a clearer, brighter, evenly toned complexion. By contributing moisture, it relieves skin from irritation, leaving skin looking and feeling smooth, firm, nurtured, revitalized, and generally healthy. Regular use of Carrot Seed Essential Oil on the dry and cracked skin can result in the softening of calluses, the faster healing of scars, the calming of irritation, and the fading of redness and unwanted marks such as age spots
- Cranberry seed oil - This unique oil due to its balanced content of omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids. It is rich in vitamin A, tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols and phospholipids. One of the best natural emollients that imparts a softening and moisturizing feel. It has antioxidant & nourishing properties. It provides all-round benefits of moisturization, anti-wrinkle, skin smoothness
- The benefits of lavender oil for skin wouldn’t be complete without serenading its ability to help fight signs of aging. Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage - caused by environmental stressors like the sun and pollution. That means the antioxidants in lavender oil can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots. Moisturizes for a glowing, younger complexion
- Tocopherol - Natural vitamin E is an oily and thick liquid that contains a mixture of tocopherols. It protects oils and other fatty ingredients from oxidation. It also acts as antioxidant in the skin, where it protects skin cells from damaging effects of oxidation molecules
Go natural with elixir dew !!
Swap usual suspects in your everyday routine to natural, effective, gentler productsLearn our story
The wrinkles/ dry skin are minimized. It is worth the money because it lasts and I love an honest product. Thank you for great products.
Now that I have tried it, I can’t be without it. Worth every penny. I hardly wear any makeup now. I use both skin & hair oils.
When I started using Bloom, people commented saying I looked younger. Also using Mane for hair fall and noticed less hair on my hair brush.
I used several products before spending lot of money but with no results & now just use 2, Mane & Bloom. Costs less than 25% what I used to spend before, with visible results.
I have dark circles and bags under my eyes which always makes me look tired. Sparkle helped tremendously. I will continue using it.
Ingredients Chickpea flour - 1 tsp Honey - 1/2 tsp lemon juice - 1 tsp Almond paste (soak the almonds overnight and make a paste, add water as needed) milk/yogurt - 1-2 tsp turmeric powder - a pinch How to apply? Mix all the ingredients and make a paste which is not too runny not too thick. Add more milk as needed to achieve right...
Hair can be so hard to deal with. Emotionally and psychologically, it can make you feel stressful. It could also be these following reasons which are really easy to fix: 1. You aren't washing your hair often 2. Your hair is just longer than you scalp can handle. 3. You color it/ blow dry it too often. Regular once a week use of Mane, can...
Cleansing Moisturizing - Use Bloom & Sparkle daily 2-8 drops before bed, you will not need makeup ever again Exfoliating at least once a week Keep hydrated by drinking at least 8 cups of water a day Eat your rainbow colors in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables Minimize alcohol & caffeine consumption Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep Physical activity for at least 30...